Immune system and its importance in today’s world. Read on.
Your natural protector
The immune system is one thing that protects all of us 24/7. We wouldn’t even know it is working or maybe not even notice its mechanism, but when there is something wrong you will get to know immediately because your whole body will react to it. Our immune system act as a shield defending our body from various illnesses and infections, it always has our back but in turn, we have to look after it too by intake of healthy food and with the help of a multivitamin tablet.
The different components that make your immune system
The immune system as mentioned above is made up of various cells and body parts. they include the following:
- Skin: This is the physical barrier we all have, thatkeeps germs and bacteria away.
- Mucus: This sticky component is anti-bacterial and it stops germs from entering your body. Mucus is found in the nose and throat.
- Gut: About 70% to 80% of the immune system is in your gut. Being one of the parts that are often attacked by viruses and bacteria.
- Lymphatic system: It consists of lymphatic vessels and lymphoid organs such as lymph nodes, spleen, thymus and tonsils.Bone marrow produces white blood cells that fight diseases. Spleen filters blood, it removes old and damaged blood cells and microorganisms.
By now you must already know that the immune system works by identifying the difference of alien cells from your body’s cells, it then destroys the alien cells that are seen as a potential harm. Without your immune system, the effects of dangerous alien cells can be fatal. What we need to keep in mind about our immune system is that sometimes it can overreact and even attack our own body cells, this is when our body reacts in the form of allergies, fever, and autoimmune diseases and that’s why it is important to keep our immune system strong and healthy. There are many health supplements available in the market today, one of them is Health OK tablet that we will write about towards the end of this read.
Building immunity and keeping it strong
There are many ways to keep your immunity strong and keep it in good working order. But you also need supplements to build immunity. Especially during the current situation where the world is fighting with a deadly virus, we need our immunity to be strong. In addition to all the other activities, pharmaceutical companies like Mankind Pharma have developed a health supplement called Health OK tablets to fulfill one’s daily essential nutrients requirement of multivitamins and minerals. One tablet includes
- Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and Zinc to help build immunity.
- Natural ginseng and taurine to help maintain energy.
- Multivitamins and minerals for overall health.